Ontology Weekly Report (April 8–14)
It has been a very productive week for Ontology: further upgrades on ONTO and explorer; appearance at the INATBA’s Roundtable, where we presented a proposal to the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Economic Forum (WEF) to set up a bespoke donation dApp for a COVID-19 response fund to help make donations and more. The Ontology Team is making efforts to make the world a better place using our technology.
Check out more details from below 👇
- Completed 10% of the smart contract API optimizations
- Ongoing joint efforts with bloXroute to remove support for Gateway 1.52, upgrade the production and continue working on the C++ message converter for Ontology consensus messages. Will work on C++ message convertor, public API and account registration web page in the next step
ONTO v2.7.3 & 2.7.4 Release
- Support for NFT and Bibox campaigns
- The #OntologyGenesisNFTMedal Campaign came to an end, with over 6000 page views and 2,157 NFTs. 1,999 users have participated in the lucky draw, 1,000 new addresses started holding NFTs.
Explorer v2.3.0 Release
- Newly added list of OEP-5 assets and now displays NFT asset images
- Optimized transaction history, enhanced the performance of transaction API
- Optimized the CDN (Content Delivery Network), with an increase of the loading speed
- UI optimization and a few bugs fixed
- 62 total live Ontology dApps
- 5,311,705 total transactions, representing an increase of 13,469 transactions
- The technical community has been invited to raise up new bounty ideas via the yellow-framed button on https://bounty.ont.io/
- Added two new applications for the Technical Documentation Translation
- The Ontology Russian, Indian and Philippines communities has gained 587 new members
- Started the Ontology Pakistan Community
- The New Year campaign in the Sinhala Community has kicked off. Community members can gain Ontology souvenirs by downloading ONTO and posting content with specific topics on social media
- An Ontology core team member attended INATBA’s Roundtable, presenting a proposal to the World Health Organization (WHO) to set up a bespoke donation dApp for a COVID19 response fund to help make donations while utilizing our blockchain to record transactions safely and securely.
- Ontology has launched an AMA with Bibox, interacting with influencers in the Ontology Russian Community and Bibox community. ONTO tutorial videos in Russian have been released. Users will receive the bonus once they use ONTO